- Don’t chew with your mouth open – unless you’re eating a Nibble (how can you not?)
- Never wear white pants before Memorial Day – unless your butt looks freakin amazing in them (I take it you haven’t seen my white jeans…killer)
- Don’t talk in a movie theater – unless it’s boring (I fell asleep during Star Wars… don’t tell Josh)
- Always hold the door open for others – unless you’re feeling lazy (come on, you know you’ve totally pretended to not see that person behind you)
- Put the food back where you found it in the grocery store if you decide you don’t want it – unless the lunch meat you’re holding blends in with the granola bars you’re looking at (no one actually puts food back where it belongs… right?!)
Well – I’m breaking a food rule (#longhairdontcare)… I’m celebrating summer BEFORE Memorial Day with a Lime Nibble w/ Coconut Cream. This Nibble screams “S-U-M-M-E-R”. I don’t care that it’s not officially summer, and once you taste this Nibble you won’t care either.
Lime Nibble w/ Coconut Cream
So what rules do you think are begging to be broken?! Comment below…
Happy Summer Friends!