Sun + Saturday + Spring = See you at the Farmer’s Market! Hello friends… if you haven’t heard it’s going to be 65 degrees and sunny tomorrow! So throw on those Chacos, baseball cap and grab a mug of coffee and visit me at the Oconomowoc Farmer’s Market. Last year I gave you 5 reasons to visit me at the market tomorrow. Here are five new reasons:
- I’ll be debuting my Party Nibbles! What could go wrong with funfetti cake, marshmallow vanilla frosting and sugar cookie sprinkle crumb? NOTHING!
- Pink Teepee Farms LLC will at the market too and they sell the most amazing produce. Also, Ben is the nicest guy you’ll ever meet!
- I have a new playlist. The Nibbles booth will have pumping jams. Spoiler alert… It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy has been added.
- Oconomowoc has some cool new shops that you need to check out post market! I am dying to check out Homebody. If you stop in before I get a chance let me know how great it is!
- Jude (and Josh) are stopping by at 11am. Jude will be helping sell Nibbles (and trying to eat as much frosting as possible 🙄)
Samples of the Party Nibbles will be available! I’ll see you from 8am – 12pm at the Oconomowoc Summer Farmer’s Market. xoxo Meg